Furnace Doctors has been in business for over 42 years. Over the last four decades, we’ve built a reputation as a furnace repair company you can trust. Our experience has taught us to distinguish between excellent service and poor service. In either case, it’s always the homeowner that wins or loses depending on the quality of service that AC repair companies provide. With that in mind, we’ve provided a short guide to what you should look for in a furnace repair company - and what you should fear.
There are dozens of HVAC repair companies across Minneapolis and Minnesota. The ones to that rise to the top exhibit the following qualities:
● Fair Pricing. Fair doesn’t mean cheap, but it does mean competitive. A reputable repair technician will give you honest pricing without gouging you for any reason.
● Quality Product. We always use the highest quality products on the market. We’ve learned that anything less causes more problems than solves them.
● Solution Finders. Whether it’s heating repair during the winter, or air quality control services during the summer, we have experienced and skilled technicians that can solve any problem with your furnace.
● Responsive. We train each of our certified technicians to listen carefully to customers, smile and say “hello,” and be courteous and friendly at all times.
● Efficient. You’re busy. You don’t have time to wait around for a furnace repair. We have the tools and knowledge necessary to repair your furnace promptly.
With every good furnace repair service out there, you can bet that there are a few that are not so good. In most cases, these companies lack the education, skill, training, or modern equipment necessary to do the job. Here are three examples:
● Mediocrity. Even an untrained homeowner can tell the difference between a decent and a superior job. The results always speak for themselves. Never settle for a mediocre furnace company. You’ll regret it every time.
● Not Dependable. If your heating repair service shows up 45 minutes late, doesn’t have the right equipment or supplies, doesn’t fix the problem the first time, and makes excuses for their failures, then you need to move on. You don’t have time for heating repair service that you can’t trust.
● No Experience. We’ve all been there. A repair service has to start somewhere. But the guy or gal knocking on your door has minimal experience, then you should respectfully decline their services. They can gain experience elsewhere. Your furnace deserves the very best.
There are those services that offer inferior products and poor services, but they’re working their way up, learning as they go, and they will improve. Then there are the scoundrels that you need to steer clear of no matter how desperate you are.
No License, No Certification. It’s simple. The state of Minnesota requires anyone working on a furnace to have a license and some certification. Before you allow anyone to work on your heating system, you have the right to ask for these credentials.
Companies Passing Through. Where there’s a significant tornado, blizzard, hurricane, earthquake, or any other natural disaster, there is sure to be an onslaught of repair services that follow. They’re in town for a short time and then move on to the next disaster area somewhere else. While it’s hard to gauge how honest and dependable these companies are, you can almost guarantee that there is near-zero accountability. You’re better off to stick with a local professional.
Furnace Doctors is Your Dependable Furnace Repair Service
Furnace Doctors believes that every customer, every job, and every problem is important. All of our technicians are certified, well-trained, and highly skilled in fixing any type of furnace system from any manufacturer. To schedule an inspection and repair, call us today at 651-789-3082, or you message us on our contact page. We provide comprehensive furnace installation and repair for residential properties in Minneapolis and St. Paul.