If your air ducts haven’t been cleaned within the past 3-4 years, you probably don’t want to look inside them. Instead, have us do it for you.
Our experience helps us determine the proper time to have your ducts professionally cleaned. If the time is now, the Furnace Doctors are ready and able to return them to their original pollutant-free state.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Maybe you’re a skeptic, and you find yourself thinking, why would I get my ducts cleaned? At Furnace Doctors, our duct cleaning service provides several key benefits, including these:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Our duct cleaning process removes more than 99% of built-up pollutants inside your air ducts. That means we’re likely to be removing what has caused and/or continues to aggravate your allergy and related symptoms.
- Reduced Utility Costs – When the evaporator coil and heat exchanger become clogged with dirt and debris, thermal energy transfer is compromised. As a result, your heating and cooling systems have to work harder to achieve the same result. So, by getting rid of all that dirt, you can look forward to smoother system operation and noticeable energy savings.
- Reduced HVAC Repair Costs – With less dust and other pollutants to wreak havoc on your heating and cooling systems, you’re less likely to incur repair problems.
- Odor Elimination – Mold and fungi produce unpleasant odors that penetrate your living spaces through air ducts. Perspiration and food odors also can cling to dust clusters and permeate the air around you. Tired of dealing with all that? Good, because you no longer have to.
Just how horrible are dirty air ducts in the first place? Let’s have a look:
- Studies by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) have shown that indoor air quality can be two to 100 times worse than outdoor air quality.
- Children are more likely to be affected by polluted air than adults; they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- One of every six allergy sufferers can trace either the cause or worsening of their symptoms to the fungi and bacteria in their air duct systems. (Total Health & Better Health Magazine)
- 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt. (Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service)
- The elderly, asthmatics, and people with respiratory problems – such as allergies and lung diseases – are extra sensitive to pollutants. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- One millimeter of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease its efficiency by up to 21%. (Environmental Protection Agency)
Who Should You Call for Professional Duct Cleaning?
Furnace Doctors… capable, qualified, and ready to serve your indoor air quality needs now. Contact us today for more information or to schedule service.