AC Preventative Maintenance | AC Cleaning & Inspection
We Help It Keep On Cooling!
No matter the age of your home central air conditioning system, it’s our job to help you enjoy the greatest in system reliability from one year to the next. How? Through our annual AC preventative maintenance service.
It’s a multi-step process that covers system operation, energy efficiency, and safety. In the case of newer AC systems, annual maintenance may be required to prevent your warranty from prematurely expiring.
What can you look forward to with a strict regimen of annual system maintenance? All the right things, including:
- Fewer repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- More dependable system operation
- Cleaner indoor air
- Even temperatures from one room to the next
- Reduced utility bills
Has it been a year or longer since your system was last professionally cleaned and inspected? If so, contact Furnace Doctors today. That way we can help you better protect your investment in reliable and consistent home cooling.
AC Maintenance Checklist
Here are some of the steps included in our AC cleaning and inspection service:
- Clean or replace the filter, as needed (owner supplied)
- Check thermostat settings
- Check all operating controls
- Lubricate all working parts, as needed
- Check the condensate drain to make sure it’s working properly
- Check all electrical connections and adjust where necessary
- Check the refrigerant level and refill as needed (extra charge)
- Clean the condenser coils
- Adjust and clean the blower compartment
- Check compressor
- Check blower wheel on furnace
- Check condenser fan motor
It’s a demanding job. But we do it right because we do it for you. Call today to schedule service…from Furnace Doctors.