Furnace Maintenance | Heating System Maintenance
The Best Furnace Repairs? No Repairs at All!
If you’d rather avoid furnace repair problems than wonder who to call to report a problem, this page is for you.
You see, we believe that furnace preventative maintenance is the most valuable heating service we offer. Here’s why. With faithful and comprehensive annual service, you can look forward to:
- Fewer repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- More dependable system operation
- Cleaner indoor air
- Even temperatures from one room to the next
- Reduced utility bills
Here’s another reason to put annual furnace maintenance on your “to-do” list: some new furnace warranties require it to keep your warranty in effect.
Looked at another way, the average lifespan of a furnace is 15 – 20 years. So the better you take care of it along the way, the better it will perform. And the longer it will last.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Here’s just some of what’s included when your furnace is cleaned and inspected by Furnace Doctors:
- Carbon Monoxide levels checked
- Heat exchanger checked with video camera and mirrors
- Flame sensor checked and cleaned
- Burners checked and cleaned if needed
- Blower and inducer motor checked
- Electrical connections checked
- Air flow check
- Capacitor on blower motor
- Check temperature rise
- Check gas pressure
- Check flame
To learn more or schedule service, contact Furnace Doctors now!