Air Duct Cleaning
Now Playing Inside Your Dirty Air Ducts – A Horror Show!
If your air ducts haven’t been cleaned within the past 3-4 years, you probably don’t want to look inside them. Instead, have us do it for you. We’re well-versed on determining the proper time to have your ducts professionally cleaned. And if that time is now, Furnace Doctors is ready and able to return them to their original pollutant-free state.
Just how horrible are dirty air ducts in the first place? Let’s have a look:
- Studies by the EPA have shown that indoor air quality can be 2 to 100 times worse than outdoor air quality.
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted air; they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- One of every six allergy sufferers can trace either the cause or worsening of their symptoms to the fungi and bacteria in their air duct systems. (Total Health & Better Health Magazine)
- 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt. (Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service)
- The elderly, asthmatics and people with respiratory problems – such as allergies and lung diseases – are extra sensitive to pollutants. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- One millimeter of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease its efficiency by up to 21%. (Environmental Protection Agency)
Duct Cleaning Benefits
At Furnace Doctors, our duct cleaning service provides several key benefits, including these:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Our duct cleaning process removes more than 99% of built-up pollutants inside your air ducts. That means we’re likely to be removing what has caused and/or continues to aggravate your allergy and related symptoms.
- Reduced Utility Costs – When the evaporator coil and heat exchanger become clogged with dirt and debris, thermal energy transfer is compromised. As a result, your heating and cooling systems have to work harder to achieve the same result. So, by getting rid of all that dirt, you can look forward to smoother system operation and noticeable energy savings.
- Reduced HVAC Repair Costs – With less dust and other pollutants to wreak havoc on your heating and cooling systems, you’re less likely to incur repair problems.
- Odor Elimination – Mold and fungi produce unpleasant odors that penetrate your living spaces through air ducts. Perspiration and food odors also can cling to dust clusters and permeate the air around you. Tired of dealing with all that? Good, because you no longer have to.
“Who Should I Call for Professional Duct Cleaning?”
Furnace Doctors…capable, qualified, and ready to serve your indoor air quality needs now. Contact us today for more information or to schedule service.