Although we’ve taken a new name, our company has been around for a long time under the name AAA Wicks. We have more than 42 years of continuous experience serving the diverse home comfort needs of families throughout the Twin Cities area.
Recently, after acquiring another local company, Dust Doctors, we felt a name change was in order. Hence we’re now Furnace Doctors. We’re still your reliable and knowledgeable resource for home heating, cooling, and improved indoor air quality.
When it comes to picking a local HVAC contractor, there are plenty to choose from, and it can be tricky when they all seem the same. At the end of the day, you wouldn’t just choose any old company for your furnace and AC repair and maintenance, you’ll want the company that stands out as a preferred choice. So just what is it that sets Furnace Doctors apart from the rest?
Take it from our customers! Here’s what they’ve told us they appreciate most about us:
- Our commitment to excellence
- Our satisfaction guarantee
- Our high standards for the quality of both our workmanship and materials
- Our highly trained and experienced technicians, customer service professionals, and other support staff
- We provide ongoing, mandatory training for every Furnace Doctors team member
- While we aren’t actual doctors, we do approach your home heating and cooling with care and strive to help you enjoy the healthiest and most comfortable living environment possible. And there is a lot we can do to make that happen.
If you’re looking for a high-quality company you can trust with your furnace and air conditioning systems, look no further! When we step into your home, you can trust that with our experience and professionalism, we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Contact Furnace Doctors today for more information or to schedule the service you need, when you need it!